1. The roadway slope is not more than 15°;
2. Roadway ambient temperature is -5 °C ~ +40 °C, the maximum relative humidity is not more than 90% (at a temperature of 25 °C);
3. When the use site is not more than 1000m above sea level, and it is used in a plateau environment with an altitude of over 1000m, the necessary measures or special design shall be taken according to the situation;
4. The maximum size of ore rock loaded is not more than 400mm;
5. The voltage limit deviation is ±5%. AC frequency limit deviation is ±1%;
6. The content of coal dust and methane explosive gas around the loader shall comply with the safety content specified in the coal mine safety regulations.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Crane falling accident prevention measures
- Daily maintenance precautions for excavators
- Lifting machine safety device maintenance
- Mining hydraulic excavator
- Crane before car maintenance project
- Reasons for brittle cracking of pick carbide tip
- Crane reel and pulley use specification
- Daily inspection of boring machine parts
- Crane hydraulic oil pump failure causes and rem...
- The basic introduction of pick
- Mine hydraulic lifting device application video...
- Current employment trends in the mining industry
- Coal miners to see improved finances: Fitch
- CAT sales in the oil and gas industry grow
- India's surging coal imports driven by captive ...