1. Every class should check whether the safety limiters such as torque limiter, lift limiter, height limiter and amplitude limiter are in good condition and the bolts are tight. The torque and weight limit can be checked by hand switch to check the height limit. The position of the lifting hook to the upper limit position should be able to stop automatically.
2. Each half of the month should deal with a torque limiter and lifting capacity limiter to carry out a lifting test to check whether the accuracy of the two safety devices meets the requirements. If it is found that overloading should be adjusted immediately, check the adjustment method.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Crane falling accident prevention measures
- Daily maintenance precautions for excavators
- Mining hydraulic excavator
- Crane before car maintenance project
- Mining excavator loader using environmental con...
- Reasons for brittle cracking of pick carbide tip
- Crane reel and pulley use specification
- Daily inspection of boring machine parts
- Crane hydraulic oil pump failure causes and rem...
- The basic introduction of pick
- Mine hydraulic lifting device application video...
- Current employment trends in the mining industry