To check the cutting head: if there is a pick damaged, lost, or replaced with a new pick.
Check the gear holder for cracks and wear.
Check the cutting arm: Fill the cutting arm with butter. If the amount of lubricant is insufficient, you need to replenish it in time.
Check the reducer: Check whether there is abnormal vibration and sound, observe the oil level through the oil level gauge, check whether there is abnormal temperature rise phenomenon, and whether the bolts are loose.
Check the walking part: whether the tension of the crawler is normal, whether the crawler is damaged or not, and whether each wheel rotates.
Check the blade section: if the starwheel is rotating properly, the star wheel is worn out.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Crane falling accident prevention measures
- Daily maintenance precautions for excavators
- Lifting machine safety device maintenance
- Mining hydraulic excavator
- Crane before car maintenance project
- Mining excavator loader using environmental con...
- Reasons for brittle cracking of pick carbide tip
- Crane reel and pulley use specification
- Crane hydraulic oil pump failure causes and rem...
- The basic introduction of pick
- Mine hydraulic lifting device application video...
- Current employment trends in the mining industry
- Coal miners to see improved finances: Fitch
- CAT sales in the oil and gas industry grow
- India's surging coal imports driven by captive ...