1. U-shaped cross-section transverse bending stiffness and torsional stiffness are superior to other cross-sectional forms;
2. The upper half of the U-shaped side plate has a larger tensile stress, which improves the stability coefficient of the side plate.
3. U-shaped bottom plate is beneficial to improve the ability to resist local instability;
4. In the case where the lifting performance of the truck is the same, the U-shaped boom will reduce the weight of the boom and increase the lifting performance of the small crane.
5. U-section telescopic arm has less stress and better stress distribution at the sleeve joint;
6. With the same cross-sectional area and the same force, the U-section boom greatly improves its resistance to deformation.
Next: No Information
- Mining Excavator Loader Assembly Considerations
- Coal Mining Transport Equipment Installation
- Actual Use Of Tooth Holder
- Mine Hydraulic Excavator Structural Terminology
- Excavator Model And Bucket Capacity
- What Are The Mining Machinery?
- To Increase The Life Of Picks, You Need To Mast...
- Crane Car Before The Car Inspection Project
- Tunneling Machinery Introduction
- Development Of Mining Machinery