Model 35 is a 3.5-ton bucket with a capacity of 0.11 cubic meters
Model 60 is a 6-ton bucket capacity of 0.3 cubic meters
Model 120 is a 12-ton bucket capacity of about 0.5 cubic meters
Model 160 is a 16-ton bucket with a capacity of 0.65 cubic meters
Model 200 is 20 tons bucket capacity is about 0.8 cubic
Model 220 is a 22-ton bucket capacity of about 1.1 cubic meters
Model 240 is 24 tons bucket capacity is about 1.2 cubic meters
Model 270 is a 27-ton bucket capacity of about 1.5 cubic meters
Model 300 is 30 tons bucket capacity is about 1.6 cubic meters
Model 400 is 40 tons bucket capacity is about 1.9 cubic meters
Model 250 is a 45-ton bucket capacity of 2.1 cubic meters
The above generally refers to the type of excavator digging various types of natural excavator is not the same
PC200-8, PC is representative of Komatsu excavator series 200 is representative of the 20-ton level, -8 represents the introduction of new algebra.
Carter 306, 3 is on behalf of the Carter excavator series 06 is on behalf of the 6-ton level, the introduction of new algebra is represented by ABCD.
- The Advantages Of The U-shaped Cross-section Arm
- Mining Excavator Loader Assembly Considerations
- Coal Mining Transport Equipment Installation
- Actual Use Of Tooth Holder
- Mine Hydraulic Excavator Structural Terminology
- What Are The Mining Machinery?
- To Increase The Life Of Picks, You Need To Mast...
- Crane Car Before The Car Inspection Project
- Tunneling Machinery Introduction
- Development Of Mining Machinery
- Our Company Attanted The 123th Canton Fair From...