The tool used for the spiral drum is usually called the pick, most of the power of the shearer is consumed by it. The pick is the wearing part that needs to be changed frequently, and has a certain impact on the cost of the coal per ton. Therefore, the pick is improved. The quality and performance of the work, the correct selection and installation of picks have the most important significance for improving the production efficiency of shearers and reducing the production cost.
The zigzag used in drum shearers can be basically divided into two categories: flat picks and picks. The flat picks are installed along the radius of the drum, and are also called radial picks; The mounting direction of the cutter shank is close to the tangent of the drum, so it is also called tangential pick.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Crane falling accident prevention measures
- Daily maintenance precautions for excavators
- Lifting machine safety device maintenance
- Mining hydraulic excavator
- Crane before car maintenance project
- Mining excavator loader using environmental con...
- Reasons for brittle cracking of pick carbide tip
- Crane reel and pulley use specification
- Daily inspection of boring machine parts
- Crane hydraulic oil pump failure causes and rem...
- Mine hydraulic lifting device application video...
- Current employment trends in the mining industry
- Coal miners to see improved finances: Fitch
- CAT sales in the oil and gas industry grow
- India's surging coal imports driven by captive ...