Carbide head quality problems, carbide impurities in the carbide head, uneven grain distribution, there are cracks in some carbides, under the impact of the load, the cutter head is in a high stress state, when encountered In hard coal, brittle fracture occurs when the high-pressure stress exceeds the strength limit of hard alloy. If the content of Co in the hard alloy is insufficient, the toughness is insufficient. Under the action of the impact load, the carbide cutting head is also easily brittle. .
Related Industry Knowledge
- Crane falling accident prevention measures
- Daily maintenance precautions for excavators
- Lifting machine safety device maintenance
- Mining hydraulic excavator
- Crane before car maintenance project
- Mining excavator loader using environmental con...
- Crane reel and pulley use specification
- Daily inspection of boring machine parts
- Crane hydraulic oil pump failure causes and rem...
- The basic introduction of pick
- Mine hydraulic lifting device application video...
- Current employment trends in the mining industry
- Coal miners to see improved finances: Fitch
- CAT sales in the oil and gas industry grow
- India's surging coal imports driven by captive ...