The mining hydraulic excavator is suitable for open-pit mine operations. The bucket has a standard bucket capacity of not less than 4 watts. The turret is free to rotate within the 3600 range by hydraulic transmission, and the hydraulic arm drives the boom, stick, and bucket to activate the mineral. The periodic operations of digging, lifting, turning, and unloading do not need to move the body in any kind of operation cycle of the machine itself, and a self-propelled machine that can be displaced by a crawler type traveling mechanism.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Crane falling accident prevention measures
- Daily maintenance precautions for excavators
- Lifting machine safety device maintenance
- Crane before car maintenance project
- Mining excavator loader using environmental con...
- Reasons for brittle cracking of pick carbide tip
- Crane reel and pulley use specification
- Daily inspection of boring machine parts
- Crane hydraulic oil pump failure causes and rem...
- The basic introduction of pick
- Mine hydraulic lifting device application video...
- Current employment trends in the mining industry
- Coal miners to see improved finances: Fitch