First, check the appearance and the mechanical chassis for two turns around the machine, and check whether there is grease flowing out from the slewing ring, and then check the deceleration brake device and the track bolt fastener. The tightening and tightening should be replaced promptly. It is the wheeled excavator that needs to check whether the tire is abnormal and the stability of the air pressure.
Check whether the bucket teeth of the excavator are greatly worn. It is understood that the wear of the bucket teeth will greatly increase the resistance during the construction process, which will seriously affect the work efficiency and increase the wear of the equipment parts.
Check the stick and cylinder for cracks or oil leaks. Check the battery electrolyte to avoid being below the low level.
The air filter is an important part of the excavator that prevents a large amount of dusty air from entering. It should be checked and cleaned regularly.
Always check fuel, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, etc., need to be added, and it is best to select the oil according to the instructions and keep it clean.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Crane falling accident prevention measures
- Lifting machine safety device maintenance
- Mining hydraulic excavator
- Crane before car maintenance project
- Mining excavator loader using environmental con...
- Reasons for brittle cracking of pick carbide tip
- Crane reel and pulley use specification
- Daily inspection of boring machine parts
- Crane hydraulic oil pump failure causes and rem...
- The basic introduction of pick
- Mine hydraulic lifting device application video...