1. The height of both sides of the reel should exceed the outermost steel wire rope, and its value should not be less than 2 times the diameter of the steel wire rope.
2. The fixing device at the end of the wire rope on the reel shall have anti-loose or self-tightening properties.
3, pulley groove should be smooth and smooth, there should be no damage to the wire rope defects.
4. The pulley shall have means to prevent the rope from jumping out of the wheel slot.
5, when the reel and pulley should be scrapped when one of the following conditions: crack or rim damage; the amount of wear of the drum wall to 10% of the original wall thickness; pulley groove uneven wear up to 3mm; pulley rope groove wall thickness wear 20% of the original wall thickness; the amount of wear on the bottom of the pulley groove exceeds 25% of the diameter of the corresponding wire rope; other defects can damage the wire rope.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Crane falling accident prevention measures
- Daily maintenance precautions for excavators
- Lifting machine safety device maintenance
- Mining hydraulic excavator
- Crane before car maintenance project
- Mining excavator loader using environmental con...
- Reasons for brittle cracking of pick carbide tip
- Daily inspection of boring machine parts
- Crane hydraulic oil pump failure causes and rem...
- The basic introduction of pick
- Mine hydraulic lifting device application video...
- Current employment trends in the mining industry
- Coal miners to see improved finances: Fitch
- CAT sales in the oil and gas industry grow