(1) Strengthen the driver’s safety operation procedures education so that he can master the relevant technologies.
(2) Strictly abide by the requirements of laws and regulations such as the "Regulations for the Supervision and Administration of Special Equipment Safety", drivers must hold certificates, and carry out regular inspections and inspections of small cranes.
(3) For a special site operation project, the lifting unit shall conduct detailed inspection and demonstration, and formulate a detailed operation plan, and must also arrange full-time personnel to conduct on-site command.
(4) Install a torque limiter on the crane to fundamentally eliminate irregular safety hazards due to overload.
(5) When selecting the hoisting site, a flat, hard and open site with no soft collapse and sewer manhole cover must be selected.
(6) To maintain and maintain a small crane, ensure that the crane is in good condition. In particular, always inspect the main arm, support leg cylinder, support cushion, and amplitude change cylinder for cracks and oil leakage.
(7) Before lifting, the driver must estimate the weight of each piece of lifting gear, and blind lifting is forbidden.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance precautions for excavators
- Lifting machine safety device maintenance
- Mining hydraulic excavator
- Crane before car maintenance project
- Mining excavator loader using environmental con...
- Reasons for brittle cracking of pick carbide tip
- Crane reel and pulley use specification
- Daily inspection of boring machine parts
- Crane hydraulic oil pump failure causes and rem...
- The basic introduction of pick